Friday, April 21, 2006

Feeling Much Better

We’re all doing much better and Kaia is responding very well to the medicines. Outside of making sure that he takes his stuff at the right time of day, I haven’t been doing a whole lot. I had expected to be gone this week and next, so I had prepared accordingly…this has meant that there isn’t much to work on here and, mentally, I am still very much in vacation mode. Indiamama has been making up for lost time with her shopping and slowly coming back to life, which is great to see.

Why I Love this Time: “Killing Summer” at the Fruit Shop on Greams Road in Besant Nagar.

2 comments:

Anand S said...

Happy that your son is keeping well now, also i dont think greams road is in Besant nagar.

b.t.yamamoto said...

Thanks for the comment. Yes, Greams Road is not in Besant Nagar, but the "Fruit Shop on Greams Road" is the name of a business. It just so happens that they have multiple locations throughout Chennai.